SUNROSE® strives to abide with all laws and regulations on environmental protection and on reduction of environmental pollution.
SUNROSE’s Enviromental Objectives:
- Consider safety and environmental protection of the utmost importance where products and processing are involved.
- Manage its facilities, in order to ensure the highest standard of safety in addition to health and environmental protection.
- Ensure that all company employees are properly trained and equipped for the safe performance of their duties.
- Cooperate with the authorities to develop regulations, agreements, emergency plans and other measures for the protection of employees, the public and the environment.
- Communicate this policy to all interested parties.
- Ensure that this Policy is regularly reviewed and updated.
We build our environmental system to complement our quality system by training and coaching our personnel as well as our cooperation partners.